Lift Engineering Consultancy
Providing Expert, Impartial Advice and Proven Solutions
Our team offer advice and provided solutions for experts within the industry, being a well-established lift consultant, we are able to offer as much or as little support required by our clients business requirements by giving sound professional advice.
iKONIC LIFTS Team of Consultants can help with challenges such as;
- Traffic analysis and lift design information for new buildings
- Issues Related to EN81-20/21 health and safety, including lift assessment for new buildings
- Specifying and tendering for the modernisation of existing lifts
- Practical advice on formulating and instigating maintenance contracts
- Project management with qualified CDM Coordinators where required
- Overseeing the contact administration of existing maintenance contracts
- Impartial professional advice and expert witness
- Site visits for risk assessments, condition surveys and maintenance audits
Our extensive range of specialist lift services allows us to build bespoke solutions for any lift issue from site condition surveys, relevant studies, maintenance contracts and lift refurbishment programmes for all types of lifts such as passenger, platform and goods lifts.
Details constructive checks and reports based upon the standards of lift performance.
Full Design Duties
Full design duties that reflect your individual business requirements
iKONIC condition surveys provide an expert independent insight to rectify any issue
Bespoke maintenance contacts to suit your requirements
Authorising Engineering HTM08-02
Our people can offer independent professional advice to healthcare organisations
Our team are here to support you get in touch today and lets us get you off the ground smoothly, first time and on time.
Request an onsite consultancy with one of our experts.
Our expert, friendly multi-disciplined lift engineers are ready to complete specialist services for you.
Call +44 (0)203 376 6440 Now to talk to our dedicated service team.
Contact us today
Please fill in the details below to make an no-obligation online enquiry none of your details will be shared with any third party.