Health and safety are paramount here at iKONIC Lifts in all that we do, and we are pleased to announce, our Directors and Managers have successfully completed the Managing Safely course, approved and validated by the Institution of Occupational Safety and Health, in association with Human Focus International Ltd.
The IOSH Managing Safely course has allowed our team to refresh and improve upon the below:
- The reasons for managing safely
- How to conduct a risk assessment
- How to control risks effectively
- The main responsibilities of managers and supervisors
- How the health and safety law works
- The key parts of a health and safety management system
- Common hazards encountered in the workplace.
- How to report and investigate incidents
- How to measure health and safety performance both proactively and reactively
Proving our team leaders are managing our team safely, throughout the company, and are continuously improving and assessing all aspects, for the best working environment for all members health and safety.
Certifications has been awarded to:
Mark Hastings – Certification
Paul Hastings – Certification
Stephen Vickers – Certification