Develop a career and learn from some of the best people in the industry, on the most prestigious projects and buildings across the UK.
iKONIC take care of our people, which ensures that our customers are amazed by our work or are totally satisfied with our products. iKONIC bespoke lift solutions are second to none.
iKONIC Lifts Managing Director Mark Hastings commented;
“iKONIC are keen to offer real opportunities and invest in our future team, across the UK in dedicated individuals who are keen to learn and share our company ethos, with no two days being the same”
Closing date: 25 May 2021
Weekly wage £166.63
Monday to Friday. 8.30am to 5pm. 45 minute lunch.
Total hours per week: 38.75
Advanced Level 3 (A level)
Duties will include:
- To provide efficient and professional customer service to both customers and colleagues
- To be first response for incoming calls
- Responding to enquiries from customers and colleagues
- Processing customer contract documents
- Assisting the accounts department
- Updating relevant systems and spreadsheets
- Other general administrative and accounts duties including post, scanning, typing correspondence and filing
Requirements and prospects
- Working knowledge of Excel, Word, Outlook
- Capable of communicating efficiently
- Must be proactive and detail oriented
- Good attention to detail
- Well organised
- Eager to learn
- Passionate about their position
- Not afraid to get stuck in
- Smart in appearance
The possibility of moving to an Office Management / Service position.