Join The iKONIC Team
Lift Installation Engineers Required
We at Ikonic Lifts believe in sophisticated lift thinking. Unlike other lift companies we aren’t confined by how things are “usually done”. Instead we use our design and engineering expertise to think beyond what’s possible, exploring every option for the projects we deliver.
We are currently recruiting for an exciting job opening in our Installation department. We are looking for a Lift Engineer who has a strong passion for the lifts industry.
As a Lift Engineer, your primary objective is to carry out routine maintenance on commercial / residential lifts to a pre-planned service schedule, attend call outs and breakdowns for your area of responsibility and make repairs to lifts as directed.
What you need:
As an experienced Lift Engineer, you will need:
- Minimum 3 years’ experience
- Hold strong electrical and mechanical knowledge
- Experience of working within the lift industry, taking ownership of a service route
- Keen knowledge of Health and Safety legislation
- NVQ level 3 Lift Servicing & Repair, LEIA modules or equivalent
- Carry out regular routine maintenance on commercial / residential lifts to a pre-planned schedule
- Available to respond to breakdowns / callouts during regular hours and Out-of-Hours. On call required
- Respond to requests from the Office for information / data necessary to fulfil role
- Visit customers / lifts / sites as directed and in accordance with the workload
- Procurement of materials
- Involvement in site surveys
- Measuring site performance
- Producing site reports
- Dealing with technical queries
- Responsible always for Health and Safety and in line with BS7255:2012 Code of Practice for Safe Working on Lifts
- £28-35k dependent on experience and location
- Company Van is provided
- Mobile Smart Phone
- Company Stakeholder Pension
- 28 days paid leave per annum
- Company Fuel Card
Sales Talent Required
Are you a self-driven Salesperson who is committed to delivering exceptional customer service and going that extra mile to get the job done?
If you want to be part of an expanding team with a fantastic reputation, then look no further…
Due to continued growth we are recruiting for a Sales Executive who will be responsible for winning new business and selling our products and services to potential new clients as well as our existing customers.
This role will include full account management of clients from initial sale to delivery and we will look for the Sales Executive to achieve profit growth through the effective management of customers. We are looking for an enthusiastic, innovative and motivated individual with a real passion for sales, who will go above and beyond to understand the need of each one of our customers and offer a tailored service.
This is a traditional sales role, so we would ideally like a self-starter who can hit the ground running. Lead generation will come from cold calling, so we need someone who is confident and comfortable with building rapport quickly with prospects. There will be the opportunity to work collaboratively with our Marketing team to focus on new business leads as well as utilising our existing client base to upsell and increase earning potential.
With the extensive portfolio we offer, we need driven individuals to take ownership of their own sales cycle and manage their time effectively to enable them to maximise on their earnings. The ideal candidate will have at least three years’ selling and account management experience within B2B or B2C.
Sales Executive | B2B | B2C | Sales | Account Management | Business Development | Bid Management | Field Sales | Customer Support | Negotiation | Engineering | Construction | Customer Service
- Car allowance
- Mobile Phone
- Commission structure after qualifying period
- Company pension
- Company events
- 20 days holiday plus bank holidays
- A minimum of three years of B2B and/or B2C Sales Account Management experience.
- Previous new business experience ideally from within the engineering or construction industry.
- Proven track record of bringing in new business and a natural ability to drive sales.
- Must be self-motivated with a strong desire to succeed and the ability work in a fast-paced environment.
- Very well organised, with strong attention to detail and previous experience of using CRM systems.
- Bid management experience, good negotiation skills and a strong closer.
- Willing to travel and must hold a full driving licence.